Do you need a website? Probably.
I have been building websites for over 20 years, and I’ve noticed a couple things.
First, just about every business needs one. You need to make sure the right info is out there, and that it’s the info you want people to see. Correct info, and a clickable map that lets people drive right up to you.
And second, it’s important to keep your site fresh. You might hear a promise to “get your business to the front page of Google,” but unless that strategy includes new content every once in a while, you’re probably going to pay for something that you don’t need.
And there’s a couple of extra benefits to adding new content regularly – you can easily share it on Facebook and other social media (repeatedly), and it’s really easy to direct a potential customer to the correct info over the phone.
“Yes ma’am, we have a page on our website about that very thing. Can I text the link to you?”
So – what do you need? Just the essentials, maybe replace a Yellow Pages ad? Or do you want to make your site part of your overall marketing strategy? You have options, but here are a few things that are standard on all our sites:
- A contact form (and we’ll maintain a database for you of everyone who emails you)
- A clickable map, if you need it
- Daily backups
One or two pages
Update 2-3 times a year
Easy to grow later
3 - 4 pages
Update every month or two
News and updates section
Update 3 - 4 times per month
For the aggressive marketer
Also available, for an additional fee:
- Emergency setup – the first page or two within 2-3 business days.
- Migration from another hosting company. (Some of our clients are saving over $2000 per year.)
- Integration with your Facebook page
- Email “nurturing” campaigns to help turn prospects into customers
Interested? We should chat and see if we’re a good fit for each other!